Sunday, January 07, 2007

PARIS BY NIGHT....
Well its been a busy week with me starting work and all the visitors I have had. Twinne/Lil' Johnnie has been re-named Petite Johnnie in honour of his first visit to Paris. I must say he has been very excited- the look on his face when he first saw the Eiffel Tower - priceless! So this week we had German Nina and Aussie Simmo here, German Nicki and Aussie Jessie and Petite Johnnie. Here is a photo from the first night we all got together in my apartment (left to right: Jesse, me, Nina, Ing-Marie (who's a Swedish chick in my lab), Simmo, Nicki and Petite Johnnie.

Simmo in particular loves doing impersonations of Frenchies, here is his best French look: a beret, baguette, wine and a blue and red flag (of sorts). You can imagine his accent!

Then as Friday night was Simmo's last night we went to the Batofar which is a boat moored on the Seine which is a club. And a very bizzare one at that. I think the DJ needs to take lessons as the music jumped from techno to brit-pop (eg. Kaiser Chiefs) with no blending. But a great night was had by all as you can see in the photo (left to right: Boofy-Haired Guilliame (my first French friend), Petite Johnnie, Simmo and Kelly).

Unfortunately because we have been out so much at night Petite Johnnie has hardly seen any of Paris. But that's ok because he's talking about looking for a job here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that new growth on Johnnie's head or just Simmo's armpit hair?

-Bren

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home