Thursday, December 14, 2006




PICTURES FROM THAILAND

Well finally I have got around to checking my Thailand photos (and learning how to upload them into the blog), and well I must say, some are great, and some (I think all the ones Dazza took) are crap. Here are just a few to show some highlights.

First is our elephant 'trek'- I use the work trek lightly, it was more like a meander through the jungle. But he was very cute all the same. We got to feed him bananas afterwards...

Here is my brilliant shot of a sunset on Kao Tao, as the beach faced exactly west, you got a perfect view.

Next here is the English breakfast at the last place we stayed on the Islands..... As you can see, Thais are extremely friendly!





And here is Dazza at the Bangkok Night Bazaar. I already told you about 3 litre mini-kegs of beer that they bring to your table.... well as you can see Dazza REALLY loved that idea! Patent anyone??? Also check out the hideous mo.... he still has it. After a pathetic attempt at growing a 'beard' he decided that he could disguise the gaps in hair growth by startling people into thinking he was Chopper Reid's long lost brother.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home