Monday, November 27, 2006

life's A BEACH.....
Hello from sunny Thailand! We are Ko Samui which is a great place. Clear blue skies every day, warm water etc. Have had a massage on the beach, gone elephant trekking (I can't work out if the elephant liked it but the trainer assured me he did) and yesterday we visited the marine park which is about 50 islands made of limestone. They look exactly like all the pictures you see and have these gorgeous beaches with the clearest, lightest blue water you have ever seen.
Tomorrow we head to another smaller island, Ko Tao so that Dazza can go diving - its meant to be great there. Anyway must go, I have lots of sunbaking to do, and also I must start thinking about lunch - the food here is unreal, dirt cheap (no I haven't got sick yet) and Andy, I have been having lots of pad Thai - yum!
Only thing about Ko Samui is that there seem to be an abundance of old Caucasian men hanging out with young, Thai women. Now the cynical might say something else, but I'm sure they are are all loving families on their honeymoon - yeah right!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

yeah man, i think that the titles of your bits of writing are lovely... also, get some red curry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home