Monday, October 23, 2006

Today is the ONE MONTH MARK!!! In one month I pack up my normal, safe life in Melbourne, Australia and head off to one of the most glamourous cities.... Paris! A city where everyone is thin and glamourous and speaks French.

It's weird but it hasn't hit me yet - I tell everyone that I am moving to Paris with the same blaze attitute as I tell my boyfriend that I am going to the supermaket. But every time I watch a movie with Paris in it, I get all excited. And I keep dreaming about it too...

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr Krystal said...

Hey Alli!!

The countdown is on dude! How exciting... this means you'll be on this side of the world soon, cool! Oh and guess what?! I'm going to be in paris with my sister in january. Don't worry, I'm not trying to score free acommodation! But it does mean I will be able to catch up with you soon!

Good luck with all the packing and organising babe

K
-xx-

8:32 AM  
Blogger Dr Krystal said...

PS.. Congrats on offically being Dr. Ally!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alli

Please visit the following place on my behalf on my favourite street in paris.

Shop "78"
rue St-Louis En l'ile
75004 PARIS

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home