Saturday, December 16, 2006


DAZZA GOT A JOB IN THE ALPS!!!!!!!!!


Actually he got 2 jobs, I in a bar and another as a chalet host (which is the one he is going to take). With the job you get accommodation in the chalet, food, a season's lift pass and some cash. And plenty of time to ride the snow I'm told. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. All the while I will be in Paris slaving my guts out in the lab!


Anyway for those of you (me included until about 2 weeks ago) who have a poor geographical knowledge of the french Alps, I have included a map. Dazza is at Courchevel which is in the middle of the Three Valleys which is the largest ski area in the world. It is on the boarder of France and Italy in the Alps. Apparently it is quite a popular town with the Poms.

So I booked my ticket to go there for the big three (Dazza's 30th, Xmas and My Birthday - otherwise known as NYE). And if Twinnie actually does what he say's he is going to for once, he will come along for the party too.


Anyway here is a photo of it, looks pretty sweet hey?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Dazza!

Glad to hear both of you are settling nicely over there. Plenty of snow sports to look forward to hey?! keep up the posts!

Brenno

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home