Friday, June 29, 2007

THE WHITE STRIPES SET LIST

Here is the set list from The White Stripes concert at Le Zenith for those interested parties. It was though the previous album Get Behind Me Satan hardly existed….

When I Hear My Name; Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground; Icky Thump; Effect And Cause; Hotel Yorba; I’m Slowly Turning Into You; I Think I Smell A Rat; Death Letter; Catch Hell Blues; Same Boy You’ve Always Known, Hello Operator, In The Cold, Cold Night (sung by Meg); Jolene; Let’s Shake Hands; Ball And Biscuit.

Then for the encore: a medley of Denial Twist and Passive and I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself. Finishing with (of course) Seven Nation Army.

As always, too short, too hot and too cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger M P Varrenti said...

That all sounds awesome. I still haven't listened through Icky Thump yet, despite stealing of the net a week ago.

(Switches from Firefox to iTunes and back again)

Ok..rectification has begun.

One time I'm going to be at a White Stripes show and, in a drunken stupor, I'll climb up on stage. Before security can kick me in the balls Jack will say: "Michael, I didn't know you were coming." Then he'll give me a guitar and we'll play dueling solos all the way through When I Hear My Name.

It's funny, because to me Get Behind Me Satan hardly exists, too.

Good work, Alli. I hear the Beastie Boys are coming up?

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home