Friday, August 31, 2007

THE FIRST REUNION

Sorry, I know its been a while since I posted anything, but between some bastard stealing my bike, not seeing the sun (or more than 20 degrees) for a couple of months (yes! I know! Its supposed to be summer here..... hmm) and desperately struggling to get to work every day (while the rest of France is on holidays).... it's just been toooooo hard.

So I thought I would post a couple of pics of Till and Shini's wedding a couple of weeks ago. We first went to Milan, which sadly, was a ghost town (again, the whole of Europe's on holidays).... but we still ate lots of great food and - it was hot! Then we went to Lake Lugano for the wedding. Its a gorgeous spot (not much to do though if you don't like riding bikes up mountains or hiking - that's me!)... but it was great too see some of the old gang. Of course, Shini looked like a princess.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home