Wednesday, February 21, 2007

WHAT IS ART???

Yesterday Dazza and I (yes! he is finally here!) visited the Musee d'Art moderne de la Ville de Paris (Modern Art museum of Paris art) which was pretty cool (although I didn't really get any of the stuff there). As usual, they had some stunning pieces of art, and some that, well.... I'm not sure if you could really call it art. Such as this piece......

Dad - this is for you! I know you will just LOVE this! 4 white pieces of canvas...... I ask you... IS THIS ART?

1 Comments:

Blogger Varks01 said...

I thought it inspiring work you have to think outside of the square
People who dont like it are squares and I think my taste exceptional....
What is wrong with a target flannel shirt and blundstones on the streets of paris....

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home