Saturday, February 03, 2007

I'M SO EXCITED!!

Ok most of you will have some idea that I am a fairly excitable person at the best of times. And right now, with so much going on, I'm extra excited.... moving apartments, job is improving out of sight, cool friends, Dazza visits in 2 weeks. So as you can imagine, I have been running around saying "I'm so excited about (insert various reasons)!"

Until recently I believed that this was just me expressing my happiness at (insert reason). But no, of course in France, it has another meaning.... Last weekend I was informed that saying "I'm excited" did not related to enthusiasm over Big Kev cleaning products, but that I was declaring I was sexually excited. Mortifying.

I have been running all over Paris telling everyone I was up for it. ALL THE TIME. So I would like to thank the nice french person who told me, and slap the faces of all those who kept quiet. And now, whenever I feel the need to tell everyone "I'm excited" I have to clarify myself with "but not in the French way!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home