Saturday, February 16, 2008


RETURN TO OZ

So I have just got back from my recent trip home to Australia. It was my first time back since I have moved to Paris, and to be honest I was a bit nervous coming home. Although once I arrived, it was like I had never left. Talking to most of my friends it was like I had seen them a couple of weeks before, which was a really nice feeling. It was a crazy couple of weeks, especially with the wedding planning that needed to be done (yes! A venue has been booked and my dress has been ordered!).

Here are some of the highlights from the trip:

1. The engagement party #2 (see recent entry)
2. Seeing my family, especially my brother
3. Meeting my friend's little girl, Stella
4. Parasailing on Sydney harbour
5. Seeing my brother's band Femur play at the North Melbourne Town Hall Bar
6. Seeing Kel, who moved back to Australia in November (very bizzare seeing someone at home whom you only knew in Paris but who is Aussie).
7. Spending Australia Day at Andy's Backyard BBQ
8. Asking Joanie and Trina to be my bridesmaids
9. Trying on wedding dresses
10. Catching up with all my friends from Oz (and those visiting from Switzerland too!)


Here are some pics from the trip:


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAZZA ROCKS YEAH!!!!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home