Thursday, December 27, 2007

WE'RE GOING TO THE CHAPEL AND WE'RE GONNA GET MARRIED!!

Yes that's right. On Christmas Day in snowy Vilnius, Lithuania, Dazza asked me to marry him! Actually he kind of threw a ring at me and said "say it, say it". Of course I started crying and Amy, our friend who is staying with us, started taking photos (as always, I was the last to know!). I am amazingly happy, I never thought this would make me this happy. My ring is perfect, I completely utterly love it, and that Dazza picked it for me makes me love it even more. Its a South African diamond, brilliant cut, set into a rose gold ring. A perfect Christmas!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy about the wonderful news and wish you both only the best!!!
Alli, your ring is awesome!
Happy New Year! Big hug, Regina

5:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ali and Dazza, Wow what a surprise and you visited my home country, which even I haven't been to. Best wishes to you both and Ali will the dress be a Gay Paris Design?Love Laima and Brunce

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home