Thursday, July 31, 2008

WE LIEBER BERLIN

For Amy's birthday we headed to my spiritual home, Berlin. What an awesome place. Great people (who all speak English), great beer, great food, great sights. Too much to take in at once. Was the first time that I have visited Berlin in summer and it was a real change from winter. Not as much atmosphere but that was definitely compensated for all the sun and leaves and beer garden drinking, not to mention the floating bar we visited. We also got to see Barak Obama give his only European speech under the Victory column facing the Brandenburger Tor. A historical moment????
Amy and I got pierced to mark the occasion, me up the top of my ear, and Amy got her nose done. Unfortunately, she accidentally ripped it out about 38 hours after getting in done!! But here is proof it really happened:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home